Monday, January 25, 2010

Another boring day

25 Jan 2010 Monday

Yea
Indeed ~ Another boring day for me...
Woke up at 11:30am which was already quite late for me...
No choice .___.yesterday i watched 海派甜心ep 13 until 4pm+
At first i restrict myself to watch until part 4, then off to bed..
but after tat i got addicted to it == at the end ~ finish watching, it's already 4pm+ @_@
*yawn*

Anyway
I was awake after nagging from my mum ==
Planed to go to Curtin Singapore for a visit on Tuesday =)

After doing 4 pages of accounting
My mum summons me to make chinese new year cookie with her

ps : preparing ingredient =)

ps: My maid came to help out after she done her house chores =)

After 2 and a half hours of the process...

ps : Yup ! It's done !

But wait until it's fried, this amount can only fill up in 1 and a half of the container =(

*Yawn*

So tiring ~ After washing my hands, off to bed i go ~~~











....It's nearly 7:30pm
*PoP*
Suddenly, the air-con was off
OMG ~
There's no electricity again!
*cries* !!!!
Without electricity, we'll still have to have our dinner





so here's our candle dinner.
My family was rushing to attend my brother's tennis lesson
As there's no electricity supply at home, me and my sis decided to go to Jusco Permas as we're waiting for them...
So bored ~
I brought my laptop to the shopping mall and sit at the bench provided
While surfing net using KFC's WiFi, the time passes quite fast actually.

9'o clock, time to pick up my parents and my brother.
Went back home, there's still no electricity supper.
But the electricity came back after 10 minutes we arrived home.
Yeah ~
^^ V












No comments:

Post a Comment