Thursday, November 26, 2009

Last Day In Pangkor

November 24, 2009

The last day in P.Pangkor















We had our final meal in P.pangkor then set off to JT and went back to Lumut by ferry














Took a number of pictures while we’re on it XD















We took different coach to JB.
When we 1st got on the bus, everyone falls asleep ==

I was awake by my stomach
It was protesting! I have a look at my hp
It was nearly 2 =.=
Fainted ~
Finally, the coach made a stop and we had our lunch – burger king!
After the lunch, back on the bus again ~
We watched zombie movie
Maybe it wasn’t that interesting, when I turn my back, more than ¾ of them fall asleep again @_@
Next stop, yong pin and 1 hour later, we arrived at Jusco Tebrau City
We had dinner together at The Black Canyon














The food was expensive there
But we enjoyed the meal =)
I was analysing their coffee menu XD
The coffee there was excellent =)
After that, time for farewell
We hugged each other, and said goodbye
Well, we will meet again soon =) don’t be sad ~
I waited for my friend, and arrived at home at about 10 =)
Damn tired zzZ
But the P.Pangkor trip was indeed fun and memorable
I will miss u guys T.T
AUSMAT ROCKSZZ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment