Thursday, November 26, 2009

Pangkor Trip >> continued


November 23, 2009


Woke up early in the morning to have my breakfast

It was somehow delicious

Well, compare to yesterday’s meal, the breakfast was better =P

Then… OFF THE SEA WE GO ~~~










We rent 2 boats to go for an island tour and snorkeling

The natural rock formed was amazing

There were rocks that look like turtle, wale, and croc and so on

Then, the boat drop us at an island for snorkeling













Only Tracy, Shi Ming and Sin Nah were the people who didn’t join for the snorkeling.













When I was snookering, I saw sea cucumber, fishes, ikan belis and urchin <<>

I didn’t really enjoy the snorkelling activities as my hands and legs were aching like hell!

The sea water made my wound even more painful than ever!

Besides, the sea water wasn’t that clean

Our pores were covered with brown colour thingee which suspected to be the oil.

AND! When I’m going to swim back to the beach, I drank sea water when the waves attacked me =.=’’’ It was DAMN SALTY ! Ewww ><

Next

We went back to the island we stayed at, and had our lunch










The lunch served was awesome =)

Finally ~ something delicious! I think the ausmatians at least finished one and the half tray of chicken? Yee Han was suggesting to “da bao” in the Tupperware to enjoy later XD

After that, Banana Boat! Again, Tracy ,May and Sin Nah didn’t join us.

We were divided into 2 groups










I am in the 2nd group…

So, we watched the 1st group people enjoying the banana boat

The funniest thing was the last lap of banana boat

Everyone was told to hands off and put their hands in the air

Then, the boat suddenly U turn!

And everyone falls into the sea XD rofl ~

But I am watching, it was rather funny

Yet, when I’m playing! It’s our turn now! It was exciting.

When it was our last lap, everyone hands off the handle and again ~ everyone falls into the sea

I was knocked by someone when I was under the water =.=’’’

Drank a mouth of sea water too ><

After that~

Off to the shore

We washed our body and jump into the pool again

Then

We went to bath, and set off to the town by taxi =)













I bought a nice bracelet

I was actually very tired… so, some of us joined the 1st taxi to go back to the hotel.

Suppose to go back to my room, but I made my way to Danny and Daniel’s room as there are only a few of us at 2nd floor

Wanted to take a nap

Then, the next batch of ausmatians came back and they wanted to go for the rock climbing again

I was lazy

So me and Daniel stays inside the room

Suppose to be taking a short nap

But we ended up playing PS2

WWF ==

Got so excited == continuously kene K.O by Daniel

It was very tiring ==

We played 2 rounds

1st round tie , 2nd round Daniel won

After that, we chit-chat a little bit

When I was about to fall asleep, Shi Ming came back.

It was dinner time!

I smelled BBQ even when I’m in the room

Danny had a lot of food until he got his stomach upset

Poor thing -.-

We drank wine beside the pool

Well, the wine doesn’t taste nice to me =.=’’’ so I drank a few sip only

The next thing was

The game of truth or dare










It was a funny game.

Something interesting happened during it, but we couldn’t leak anything out for the others to know because the game was keep between our self only =)

It was fun!

Then, when the game ends, me and Shi Ming went to Danny’s room to take a look at him

He was still in stomached condition ==

Shi Ming plays WWF with JY and I have my little nap beside

Then == I actually fall asleep

Have to walk my way back to my room

Again, Shi Ming slept earlier than me =.=’’’

No comments:

Post a Comment